Travel & Tourism
Kenya is a remarkable breeding place- It is where Obamas father was born!
The eighth wonder of the world-The Maasai Mara with the wild beast migration is a feature that every tourist in Kenya must visit.
Mountaineers, honeymooners, conferences, and culturist to white sand beaches- Name it we have it. It’s an ideal destination for all.
Passport: ensure that passport is valid 6months before the end of your visit in Kenya
Visa: Can be applied on arrival or online www.evisa.go.ke at the cost of $20 for transit visa and $ 50 for visa not exceeding 60 days.
Currency: Kenya shilling is the legal tender though US dollars, Euros and UK pounds are accepted.
A yellow fever: A yellow fever immunization card may be requested when you enter Kenya.
High Season: October to March
Low Season: April to May
Peak Season: June to September
CUSTOM DUTY KENYA: one bottle of spirits, 200 cigarettes, a reasonable amount of camera equipment, film and one tape recorder are allowed to enter Kenya duty free.
SAFARI DRIVER / GUIDE: A professional safari guide will be with you throughout your tour in Kenya.
FEES & TAXES: The safari tour price includes: _
- Government taxes and service charges relating to accommodations and meals provided,
- Entrance fees to national parks and game reserves, and game ranger services (where obligatory).
- Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van
- Services of an experienced English/other language speaking safari tour guide/driver
- Pick up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or residence
- Game drives
- Meals as stipulated on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue cover.
- Pick up /drop off at Nairobi airport/ Nairobi hotel or residence
All Travel Africa vacations safaris are ideal for individuals, family or corporate clients.
The safari costing for 1-3 days is done based on a 6 passenger in every 4×4 pop up roof tour van.
Safari costing for 4 and above days is based on a 6 passenger in every land cruiser (Jeep).